It has now never been easier to make a donation to the Care and Share Food Bank of Southern Colorado. Just place your Beef donation here on the website, and Sangre's Best will deliver it on your behalf. We are offering this Beef at a huge discount, and we will also be matching 100% of all our customers donations!
How it works:
1. Just place your Beef donation order here on the website.
2. Sangre's will deliver your donation this fall when Beef comes in.
- You provide Southern Colorado families in need with the highest quality, most nutritious, Grass Finished Beef.
- Meat and proteins are the MOST NEEED, BUT LEAST DONATED ITEM to Care and Share. You are helping fill that void.
- Our vacuum sealed, frozen, and shelf stable packages make it easy for Care and Share to store and ship across Southern Colorado as needed.
Congrats! You are changing the face of hunger in Southern Colorado by choosing to donate this box (or boxes) of bulk beef to Care And Share Food Bank to feed the hungry men, women, and children of Southern Colorado!
About Care and Share: Southern Colorado's Food Bank Hub
At Care and Share Food Bank, our core purpose is to bridge the gap between hunger and abundance. Our mission is to provide food, partnering opportunities, and education to fight hunger and food insecurity in Southern Colorado communities. With your help, the future of Southern Colorado will be hunger-free.
Care and Share works to gather and sort food from multiple sources, distributing to our 282 partners across 31 counties. We make sure food gets to everyone who needs it—wherever they are. Because well-fed communities are better for us all.
Food Insecurity During the Pandemic
Hunger exists in every corner of Colorado, and it affects people from all walks of life. Feeding America estimates that food insecurity in Colorado has increased by nearly 20% due to the pandemic. That means 1 in 8 people—almost 700,000 of our neighbors, including nearly 185,000 children—is unable to access the food they need, an increase from 1 in 10 in 2019.
Hundreds of thousands of children and families living in Colorado face hunger and food insecurity every day.
- The pandemic has most impacted families that were already facing hunger or one paycheck away from facing hunger.
- Households with children are more likely to experience food insecurity.
- Every community in our state is home to families who face hunger, including rural and suburban communities.
- Many households that experience food insecurity do not qualify for federal nutrition programs and need to rely on their local Feeding Colorado food banks for support.