A Whole Beef will keep a large family who enjoys beef often fed for a year or more. Our heavy-duty cryo-vac packaging completely protects the beef for an indefinite period of time. In this pack, you get EVERY single cut your heifer has to offer! This pack requires about 12 to 16 cubic feet of freezer space. These cuts are packed in user-friendly single cut or 1 lb. packages.
Your beef is PRE-DIVIDED into 8 boxes for easy sharing with family, neighbors, and friends :-)
Sangres Best signature cuts include about:
- 40% Premium Ground Beef: 144-192 lbs in convenient 1 lb. packages 85/15 blend
- 35% Savory Cuts: 24-36 Roasts, 16-24 packs of stew meat in convenient 1 lb. packs, 16-24 Cross Cut Shanks individually packaged, and ALL of the following 'odd cuts': Brisket, Back Ribs, & Korean Style Ribs.
- 25% Steaks: 16 Sirloin Tips, 16 - 2 packs of Minute Steaks, 16 Top Sirloins, 24-32 New York Strips, 16-24 Rib Eyes, 16 Filet Mignons, and ALL of the following 'odd cuts': 4 Skirt, 4 Bavette (flap), 2 Flank, & 2 Tri-Tip.
$8.49 per lb
Total Cost is from $3,396 to $4,075 (depending on size of your heifer)
- hanging weight
- shipping or a centralized 'pick up'
- Family Ranch Raised Grass Finished Colorado Beef
- USDA Small scale packing plant with artisan butchers
- Heavy duty vacuum packaging - protects frozen beef quality indefinitely
- Dry aged beef 14 to 21 days
- Satisfaction Guaranteed 100%
RECEIVING YOUR BEEF
- First orders in are the first orders out
- If needed we can hold your beef until you are ready
- You will be notified when your beef starts the 14-21 day dry age process
- You will get your final invoice when your beef arrives in the warehouse in Colorado Springs.
- If you are local you will schedule a time/date for the centralized pick up location of your choice.
- If you need shipping you will approve a pending ship date.
PRICE INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING